tiistai 10. maaliskuuta 2015

My Song

I heard this song about 7-6 years ago, and I have liked it since. I can't really remember how I found this song. It has never been my favorite song, but unlike many other songs I've never gone bored with this one, and it always brings up good memories.
        Foo Fighters is an alternative rock band founded in 1994 in Seattle. It was founded by ex-Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl as his ''solo project'', but after his first album was released he grouped the band around him. The song ''Learn To Fly'' was released 1999 as an single. It has been one of the bands most successful songs. It got to number.13 in US Hot 100. Songs lyrics tell about getting inspired and trying to improve one's life. At least that's how I do interpret this song.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti